As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we’re monitoring the developments across the globe and we are acting proactively to mitigate the impact on our teams and you, our customers.
Here are some key points we’d like to share:
- At present, we are fulfilling orders as normal in the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. We have seen a high level of demand in some regions, which is why you may see some of your favourite products as out of stock. Please be patient as we work as hard as we can to replenish our stock.
- We have plans in place with our dispatch centres to ensure your orders are fulfilled as quickly as possible, however, because of reducing our workforce shifts, we may not always be able to meet our standard order processing turnaround times.
- As the impact from COVID-19 continues to spread across the globe, our Governments are issuing work and travel restrictions daily, which are impacting freight companies and their ability to meet some of their service commitments. Due to this, there may be some delays with shipment times. We appreciate your patience during this time.
- We are strictly following any governmental or business industry recommendations involving looking after our people, producing a product and servicing our customers.
- Our amazing Customer Experience Team are still working around the clock to answer any of your questions as usual but we are seeing an increase in queries, so please be patient and kind to our team!
We’re here to support you, our customers through this difficult situation, please stay in touch with us, as we collectively navigate these uncharted waters. Our ultimate goal is to keep all of our teams safe and well and to keep providing you with the same level of service and expertise you know and expect from us.
These are difficult times for everyone. Please take care of yourself, your loved ones and your communities.
The Grainfather Team